Bluerange help desk is a single point of contact for its clients.
It is used as an information and assistance resource that troubleshoots problems with computers, systems, software or hardware. It could be to fix a major problem, seek advice on new system functionality or simply be somebody to turn to when you have forgotten how to log-in.
Computer systems and networks are the backbone of an organization and should efficiently and effectively support all operations. This requires a technology investment strategy that supports the goals of the organization and either provides a return on investment or creates a positive earned value. Infrastructure solutions must also be adaptable to a dynamic environment.
Our IT infrastructure services include:
- Network services (assessment & planning, network management, performance monitoring, capacity planning, cable plant)
- Network security audits and planning
- Desktop support and systems management
- Website and email management services
- Server administration
- Help Desk operations, audits, and outsourcing support
- Technology research, acquisition, and transformation (virtual operating systems, virtual private networks, hardware consolidation, etc)
- Implementation of policies and processes (ITIL certified and compliant)
- Continuity of operations planning
- Network documentation
At Bluerange, we use enterprise-wide communications to design, build and maintain a certifiable and compliant infrastructure to meet all requirements.